Business Analyst - IAM
Posted on Mar 13, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst vacancy requiring profound IAM knowledge for a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience coupled with profound background in business analysis processes and techniques ideally in an IT project environment
- Proficiency in stakeholder management and negotiation as well as strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mindset
- Experience with identity and access management projects, in particular customer IAM is beneficial
- Graduate diploma, degree or equivalent in a relevant technical or project management discipline
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Participating in a IAM project, including a number of stakeholders from across the company along with reporting to the Head of Security Engineering and Architecture
- Assisting with moving from a project charter to detailed requirements, project initiation and delivery while also being responsible for identifying and prioritising requirements within this project
- Cooperating with the business, suppliers and customers to understand what needs to be delivered to construct and capture requirements and to work with other team members
- Developing schedules plus managing risks and issues, budget, procurement and other project activities
- Aiding as required with the preparation of key documents like RFQs, tender documents and internal documentation
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.