Flowable BPM - Java 8 Developer
Posted on Mar 13, 2021 by AARK TECH SOLUTIONS LTD
Candidate must be an EU national with permission to work in Switzerland.
Our client is urgently looking for Flowable BPM Java 8 developer with good knowledge of Spring boots to join their team based in Zurich, Switzerland
Location: Zurich (WFH possible if candidate is physically present in Switzerland. Once offices open in Zurich, candidate will have to go office either 5 days or few days per week depending on the client's policy)
Job description :
Strong Flowable BPM & Java development experience with SOA/Microservice Architecture.
Proven experience with Continuous Integration concepts and DevOps best-practices & tools (Maven, Jenkins, Git/Bitbucket, Jira, etc.)
Primary Skills : Flowable BPM, Process modelling using Flowable Design, Flowable Java APIs/service integration, Development of delegates
Secondary Skills : Java8+, Spring Boot, SOA/Microservice Architecture. Maven, VCS (git/Bitbucket)
Your future duties and responsibilities :
You will work directly with Product Architects, Product Owner, Scrum Master and development resources across our team, as well as other technical and business stakeholders across the organization in a SCRUM Distributed Agile environment.
You will be responsible for designing and hands-on development of enterprise-scale applications that support customer self-service and system to system integration utilizing established and emerging technologies and vendor products.
- At least 2 years of development experience using Flowable BPM Platform
- BPM & DMN exposure, should be able to create rules, conceptualize workflows and decision models and perform unit tests Good to have: Microservices
- Experience with BPMN standard, BPM solutions development and delivery against defined measurements.
- A minimum of 4 years hands on experience developing Enterprise Applications using Java (8 and above) Spring Framework and other Spring Modules like Spring JPA etc.
- Should possess good knowledge in implementing REST Services.
- Should have exposure in TDD using Junit, Mockito Frameworks
- Should have had experience is Agile Methodology
- Good understanding of process flow conventions
- Confirmed experience in GIT
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines like Jenkins
- Good team player, should be able to learn and share knowledge
- Proactive in proposing new ideas and solutions
- Good command of English