Lead Data Scientist
Posted on Mar 12, 2021 by G2 Recruitment Solutions
Lead Data Scientist - The Hague, Netherlands - Permanent.
My client who is a leader in the agricultural industry are looking to add a Lead Data Scientist to their team, they automate and make the whole agricultural process more sustainable. Over 2020 my client grew 20% despite the market conditions. In terms of your position, you will have a pivotal role to oversee the Data team and create a vision and roadmap. This is a genuinely interesting and challenging position that will be incredibly rewarding with a great client of mine!
Day to day:
- There will be wide range of responsibilities for this position. One of the biggest area's will be the overseeing of the Data Science & Analytics teams.
- As mentioned above, you will provide input for the product roadmaps.
- Responsible for the team's solutions.
- Help oversee projects from end to end.
- Work with existing and new partnerships.
- Hands on work with the technology for development with the data and AI infrastructure.
- Must have some leadership experience, no exact requirements on this but you will be leading a considerable team.
- 5+ years of experience working within Data Science and Machine Learning experience from that.
- Relevant academic background
- Complete expert with the Python Data Science stack.
- Great communication in a technical and non-technical sense
Nice to haves:
- Experience with the use of models in Embedded systems.
- Experience with Azure, GCP or Azure
- A well rounded generalist knowledge of Data Engineering and/or Software Engineering
- Experience with Agile way of working
Title: Lead/Manager Data Science
Location: The Hague, Netherlands
Salary: Competitive- based on experience and very good package alongside
If you, or someone you know, is a good match for this vacancy, please send your CV or call as soon as possible, ideally they would like someone to start this month.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.