Posted on Mar 12, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for a SAP EHS Consultant for a client of ours in the United States. The contract will initially last for 5 months and you can perform it remotely.
SAP EHS Consultant Requirements:
- Implementation experience in SAP Environmental Management and SAP Risk Assessment with at-least two end to end implementation cycles.
- Candidate should be able to design, implement and test SAP Environmental Management and Risk Assessment Modules.
- Perform data migration and be eligible to configure, conceptualize and test processes on Emission Management, Compliance Requirements, Permit Management, Risk Assessment and Manage EHS Risk by Identifying, evaluating and monitoring risks.
- Experience on SAP writing functional specifications using SAP standard and custom tables, user exits, business add-ins (BADI#s), BAPI ALE, and IDOC or other EDI related settings.
- Familiar and skilled with EPA, OSHA, REACH and other regulatory compliance.
SAP EHS Consultant Responsibilities:
Design and build SAP EHS solutions & perform maintenance and support.
Ensure technical solutions maintain design integrity, adhere to functional designs and meet business needs.
Create test scripts and drive integration and regression testing.
Make recommendations on functional and technical improvements to the application.
Successfully handle multiple issues and tasks, completing them on time and within budget.
SAP EHS Consultant Details:
Start Date: End March 2021
Duration: 5 months
Location: Chicago (Remote)
Rate: In line with market
Is this you? Please feel free to apply with a recent CV or to refer a friend.