Social Secretariat Analyst
Posted on Mar 12, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
Social Secretariat - Leuven, Belgium - 6 Month Contract
LANGUAGES: Fluent: English and Dutch
This new exciting role is to work as the Social Secretariat who is part of the HR department (People & Organization) and is responsible for the salary processing of the employees.
As a Social Secretariat you are responsible for:
- Mapping the axis is systems of the relevant operating units.
- Analysing the to be systems in line with the business and IT architecture.
- Mapping the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Impact analysis and recommendations for next steps.
- You analyse the existing situation, consult with the end users involved and propose the best solution based on your expertise.
- You have several years of experience as an Social Secretariat (least 5 years of relevant experience)
- You also have experience with the operation of a Social Secretariat and know how payroll processing works.
- Knowledge of Peoplesoft is a plus
- Critical and analytical skills - You can distinguish details of the essence, so that you immediately recognize the real bottlenecks and opportunities.
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently; knowledge of French is a plus.
- Knowledge of the social secretariat is necessary.