Software Marketing Automation Engineer handling complex data
Posted on Mar 12, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
A successful and established Swiss business who handles some of the most complex and intelligent data in the world is looking to add to the team due to the growing demand of their customers needs to fully unlock their digital potential.
If you want to label this company, they are a consultancy but they certainly have their uniqueness. Not many other consultancy firms can boast the calibre of clients they are working with nor the complex data they handle and turn into impactful business decisions.
They do not specialise within an industry keeping the scope broad but do specialise within the fields of customer intelligence, marketing analytics, campaign management, marketing operations. Multichannel publishing and marketing automation. They handle some of the most intelligent data in the world and combing this with cutting edge technologies they transform relevant business processes and generate quantifiable added value for companies and brands. They advise these companies along the entire value chain from content and experience, commerce and sales, customer engagement, data and intelligence, marketing automation, campaign management marketing resource management.
Their success is not by chance its many years' experience and a skilled work force that know the pain points as well as the potentials for improvements. There simple aim is providing solutions that can be integrated into the existing technology stack, are scalable and can meet individual needs.
Now they are looking for someone who isn't satisfied with normal standard solutions, someone who knows there isn't a one size fits all solutions and someone who is willing to think outside the box and utilise their technical knowledge in a dynamic, varied and challenging field
- Strong knowledge in software development with Java and/or Python
- Strong knowledge in common cloud solutions (Google, Azure, AWS)
- Strong knowledge of streaming (Kafka)
- Strong knowledge of databases (SQL or NoSQL)
- Fluency in German and English
Insight into the role
- The conception/specification of (cloud based) marketing automation and omnichannel solutions
- Develop tailormade customer specific extensions/new features in the context of marketing automation
- The concept/specification of data architecture within the marketing area
- Develop and implementation of interfaces in context of customer data in platforms and systems
- Develop and implement streaming platforms and/or live events streams
- Develop and implement automated tracking/insights for the campaign processes
- Strong teamwork whether on site or remote.
- Strong communication with customers/stakeholders/specialist departments/Tech team of the customer
You can expect
- Creative freedom and personal responsibility
- Diverse and versatile design options
- A motivated and dedicated team creating a family atmosphere team culture
- Dynamic and challenging customer projects from a range of industries
Flexible working hours to suit you including home office schedule
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.