Data Architect/Solution Architect (Azure Cloud/Azure DevOps, C#, .NET) - Remote and Sweden
Posted on Mar 12, 2021 by Octopus Computer Associates
Data Architect/Solution Architect (Azure Cloud/Azure DevOps, C#, .NET) - Remote and Stockholm, Sweden - English speaking
One of our Blue Chip Clients is urgently looking for a Data Architect/Solution Architect.
For this role you can initially work remotely but once the COVID restrictions are lifted you will then need to be based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Please find some details below:
We are looking for a Data/Solution Architect to help my client improving their product within the architecture side and focus on the data flows and API design.
- Solution architecture (multiple connected services,algorithms, optimization, large data quantities).
- Data architecture (Datamodelling, data aggregation, business perspective of data).
- Complex flow design (queues, automatic reprocessing, data loss prevention).
- API design (logical consistency,user friendliness, performance).
Mandatory requirements, both competence and tools:
- Ability to understand the overall solution in a broad landscape (what-if thinking, design consistency).
- Data solution sense (capacity to quickly see how data sources are linked and joined).
- Capacity to create and communicate technical design to a big audience.
- Work without predefined guidelines (capacity to invent rule books, design patterns, naming conventions from scratch).
- User empathy
- Act as advisory in management decisions with both area and domain level.
- Contribute to technical and business innovation.
- Build consensus on complicated technical topics that require extensive analysis and involve multiple business functions.
- .Net Framework
- C# Language
- Document Database
- MS SQL Server
- Product data expertise (MDM, PIM orsimilar)
- Agile methodologies
- Azure Cloud (PAAS Modx§el preferible)
- Test Driven Development
- Ability to understand and analyse complex information and share it in effective and powerful communications
- Ability to understand people psychology and to connect to people to encourage new behaviors
- Ability to take responsibility, work proactively and continuously improve activities in complex, quickly transforming environments
- Must - English
- Nice to have - Swedish
Please send CV for full details and immediate interviews. We are a preferred supplier to the client.