ICT Security Manager
Posted on Mar 12, 2021 by upcom Ltd
Upcom is looking for an ICT Security Manager to work on a project for a European Institution in Belgium.
Role: ICT Security Manager
Language: English. French would be considered as an asset
Citizenship: Non-EUs accepted
Location: Post-Covid most probably partially in telework
EDUCATION AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
- Minimum 5 years of relevant studies
- Minimum 13 years of relevant experience with the technologies described above
- Good knowledge of information systems security.
- Good knowledge of IT security standards.
- Knowledge of security management methodologies and tools.
- Good experience with quality procedures.
- Strong capacity in preparing and writing studies.
- Experience in drafting IT security strategies and plans.
- Ability to coach developers, testers or junior security consultants.
- Ability to communicate on IT security at different levels (eg Projects and Business Managers, Heads of Unit, Directors).
- Ability to apply high quality standards.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings.
- Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment.
- Application security.
- Very good knowledge of PKI, including the ability to coach and support colleagues on its implementation and troubleshooting
- Analysis and Design: gathering requirements, OO & data models, design patterns, UML, threat analysis.
- Web application penetration testing and strong ability to formulate non-functional security requirements during software development.
- Good knowledge of information system security concepts and their practical application, understanding of current trends
- Good knowledge of IT security standards
- Knowledge of security management methodologies and tools
- Good experience with quality procedures
- Strong capacity in preparing and writing studies
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Java & JEE technologies, application architecture is an asset
- Experience with Burpsuite and Keepass is an asset.
- Knowledge of risk management methodologies such as ISO 27005 and ITSRM² is an asset
- Knowledge of OWASP models, frameworks and guides is an asset
- Security certifications highly desired (eg CISSP, CISM, OCSP, CSSLP, GWAPT, GWEB)
- Designing Security Architecture of web or S2S applications.
- Design and setup of a secure development life cycle
- Business Impact Assessments
- IT Security assessments of information systems.
- Elaboration of IT Security Plans following Commission Decision 2017/46 on the security of communication and information systems in the European Commission
- Development and implementing security components.
- Management of security tests
- Elaboration of security test programs.
- Application penetration testing
- Integration with other applications.
- Writing of technical documentation.
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system.
- Participation in meetings with the project teams.
- Design and development of secure web and multi - tier applications.
- Provision of security studies associated with information system projects.
- valuations of security products and tools for information systems.
- Assistance in the implementation of IS security policies and Local Security Strategy.
- Assistance in Business Continuity Management
- Give advice on security matters
- Perform IT Security Risk analysis and Security gap analysis
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae ASAP and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don't hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.