Posted on Mar 12, 2021 by ECAS
ROLE - ENVIRONMENTAL INSPECTOR
Severn Trent Water Region (Coventry)
ECAS are the UK experts in network protection with extensive experience in the water industry. UK water companies use our skills and behavioural change expertise to protect their assets. Due to expansion, we are seeking to hire an Environmental Inspectors to join our developing teams in the Severn Trent Water Region (Coventry). The role will see you working with the Food Service Sector to ensure that Fats, Oils and Grease waste is being trapped at source. The ability to educate and get people to understand the importance of protecting the environment is a key element to this role.
• Reports directly to Senior Environmental Inspector.
• Ability to work in a team and alone in the field
• Accountable for management of many Food Service Establishment (FSE's) across the region in accordance with client company standards and where necessary, work with them to ensure appropriate mitigation measures are put in place to prevent a reoccurrence of sewer blockages, pollutions, or flooding's
• Ability to educate people and get buy in from a wide range of business owners.
• Prepare, organise and maintain inspection records.
• Promote ECAS at relevant client work streams.
• Ambitious self-starter with strong drive and professionalism.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills to manage relationships across a range of business owners.
• Working proficiency of Microsoft Office essential.
• You should enjoy hard work and must be willing to work within a highly motivated team and challenging environment.
• Full clean driver's license
• While experience is an advantage within a similar field, it is not essential as full training will be given to the successful candidate.
Interested candidates should send their CV and a cover letter to:
This is a permanent position with salary expectations between £21,000 - £24,500 per annum depending on experience. Company, Car, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Contributory Pension. 21 days annual leave