IT Recruitment Consultant
Posted on Mar 11, 2021 by Lucas Kennedy
Lucas Kennedy Ltd are currently expanding and require an IT Recruitment Consultant to join the team.
We are a specialist IT Recruitment agency who, within our marketplace, have a reputation second to none. On the back of this success, we are looking to expand and require an additional Sales Consultant
We are looking for an individual with proven sales experience, within IT Recruitment and who is comfortable using the telephone to contact candidates and clients. As such, you must be able to build rapport, be enthusiastic, passionate but also possess the drive and determination to succeed.
You will continuously receive in-house training from senior members of the team, which will give you the tools required to build a successful client base and ultimately, substantial earnings.
IT Recruitment is a demanding environment but if you believe you have what it takes to succeed, want to earn substantial rewards whilst building a career that you can be proud of, this could be the role for you!
- Placing contract and permanent IT Recruitment Consultants within niche technologies
- Sourcing potential candidates using our internal database, job boards, online databases, and social networks
- Screening potential candidates for the roles
- Qualifying candidates for current and future roles
- Negotiating pay and conditions/terms
- Co-ordinating interviews and feedback
- Managing advert responses and identifying suitable candidates
- Strong work ethic
- Able to think clearly and show initiative in a fast paced and busy environment
- Must be highly motivated and be able to work autonomously
- Must have a minimum of 12 months experience of working in IT Recruitment making high levels of telephone calls
- Strong rapport building skills and ability to mirror match' when speaking with clients and consultants
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) are a must
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- £18-25k depending on experience, plus uncapped commission (no thresholds), with unlimited earning potential.
- Generous company incentives including red letter days, weekends away, gift vouchers, cash bonuses and holidays, all for those willing to put in the hard work and effort to exceed targets.
- 20 days and 2 weeks paid leave for Christmas.
- A highly collaborative team orientated working environment which positively encourages innovation and creativity and where everyone can genuinely make a difference.
- The opportunity to meet with your clients face-to-face on a regular basis.
- We have an in-house training program that encourages continual development.
YOU MUST BE
- Innovative, well presented, tenacious, diligent, hardworking individual, who does not mind putting in the effort or hours to succeed and ensure that your clients and candidates receive the very best service available.
- If this is you and you feel you have the qualities and attributes to make a real difference and want to realise your financial earning potential, call us here at Lucas Kennedy Ltd for an initial informal chat.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £25k Annual
£20k - £60k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£16.3k - £18.1k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£18.5k - £20k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£18k - £25k Annual