Direct Response Copywriter
Posted on Mar 10, 2021 by mywork
This is a remote position.
Direct Response Copywriter Remote - Applicants must reside in the UK My Dorset based client is a household name and an established leader within their sector, employing circa 100 people across multiple locations. As a disruptor within financial services, my client is constantly enhancing its innovative bespoke, cutting edge platform - which enables the business to continue to implement and expand a broad range of products to residential and commercial customers. Due to year on year growth my client is actively seeking a creative response copywriter to join their team and contribute by creating content for both on and offline that will attract and prompt prospective customers.
Working within the Marketing Team your role will involve:
- Creating all client-facing copy - emails, marketing, product and web.
- Create engaging marketing copy for email campaigns, landing pages, banner advertising, social media and other marketing channels
- This position will enable you to take the lead with developing my clients tone of voice
- Translation and demystify financial services jargon, into clear, simplistic content
- Experiences in writing creative and engaging content
- Organised and flexible, ability to multi task, whilst remaining focused on project objectives
- Extensive knowledge of direct-response and digital marketing techniques
- Understanding SEO best practices and how to implement
- An ability to engage and generate action from customers through content
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously, when required able to work with the marketing team
- Strong time management and communication skills
Benefits As the successful applicant you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package which includes paid holiday, pension, access to a flexible benefits portal where you can pick and chose the benefits that work for you and BUPA health insurance