Amazon Traffic Specialist
Posted on Mar 10, 2021 by mywork
Amazon Traffic Specialist
£30,000 - 40,000 + Bonus Remote - Applicants must be based in the UK
Amazon Traffic Specialist - My Dorset based client is a leader within their niche that provide innovative bespoke solutions to enhance sales for their impressive portfolio of B2B and B2C customers.
Due to an increase in demand, my client is actively seeking an Amazon Traffic Specialist to join their team, to take a lead in the ownership of Amazon UK Traffic for clients. Including both SEO and PPC. Working towards maximising both organic and paid search rankings at the best possible ROI, on a day-to-day basis.
This exciting role may progress to include the other Amazon locations across EMEA and cover SEO and PPC activities through other channels.
As the preferred candidate you will be tasked with the following duties as part of your role:
In-depth research, optimisation, tracking and management to stay on top of market trends, search terms, customer behaviour, competitor analysis and benchmarking.
High volume campaign set-up, management, and optimisation Tracking, optimisation and forecasting of campaigns with a strong focus on measurable ROI, spend optimisation and other performance KPIs. Reviewing progress and reporting against key metrics and targets daily, weekly, monthly, and ad hoc, as required Analysing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data. Collaborating and forming strong relationships with Sales and Creative teams to improve discoverability and conversion. Keeping up to date with industry updates, including new commercial opportunities from partners and social channels and presenting opportunities to line managers.
- 3+ Years Amazon SEO and PPC experience
- Experience of working with third-party Amazon tools, such as Helium10, Perpetua.
- Analytical mindset, meticulous about detail, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Strong numerical skills
- Proven experience of driving traffic and conversions through SEO and PPC
- High proficiency in data analysis (Microsoft Excel as a minimum)
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, KPI driven environment
- Self-starter and proactive, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, and self-motivated
- Organised and able to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Commercially aware
- Knowledge of any major European language will is advantageous
Benefits The successful applicant will be receive a competitive salary and a benefits package that includes paid holiday and pension.