Junior Architect / Designer
Posted on Mar 10, 2021 by RJ Stahl Architect
RJSA is a boutique Architectural Firm with offices in Midtown Manhattan and Elmsford, NY.
This position offers a unique opportunity to work on extremely hands-on projects directly with the Principal, and the right candidate will be able to quickly grow into an independent manager responsible for their own projects and workflows. If you want to gain an expert understanding of why buildings perform the way they do and how they are constructed beyond the schematic design, while not being stuck behind your desk, then we would like to speak with you.
We specialize in highly technical work for multi-family residential and commercial buildings across the Tri-state area and are seeking a motivated and responsible individual who possesses a bachelor and/or master degree in Architecture with prior office experience.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Detail oriented
- Strong communications skills
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Able to take Direction from the Team and work collaboratively
- Required: Proficiency with AutoCAD and MS Office: Word
- Not Required but Preferred: Proficiency with MS Office: Excel, Adobe: Photoshop and/or Illustrator and 3D Computer Rendering (Sketch-up, Revit, etc.)
The ideal candidate will be a local resident with a vehicle to travel independently to job sites.
Interested candidates should e-mail a cover letter, work examples and resume.
Candidates must already be authorized to work in the US.