Business Analyst ALM
Posted on Mar 10, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
For one of the leading banks in the Netherlands, Levy is looking for a Business Analyst ALM. This is a dynamic challenge within changing environment where data and risk are the main topics.
Our client is working on a standardization of the Interest Rate Risk calculations. At this moment these calculations are being done separately per country, which needs to be centralized. This project is the main reason of this new position. To realize this goal, the enterprise is creating a centralized ALM platform, where SQL Served is used to extract and transfer monthly financial data flows.
In your role as a Business Analyst, you will act as a ALM Data Expert, tailoring the ETL of finance and risk data flows. With your extensive experience in data processing and hands-on skills you are able to oversee complex data flow structures. You will form the bridge between the business and IT side of the ALM processes, translating the functional requirements into technical solutions.
Furthermore, your responsibilities will consist of:
- Improve and simplify data loads and ETL processes;
- Change data flows, tables, and interfaces, make existing data flows more transparent.
- Work towards a simple and robust solution with functionality to identify and analyse unexpected differences in data in an early stage;
- Implement processes to cope with additional source systems (eg Oracle OFSAA);
- Improve maintainability and performance of the Data Staging Area;
- Understand how monthly financial data and financial products are processed;
- Be sparring partner in sub-projects and give advice about the data to be processed to architects and other developers.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field;
- You are a senior (around 10 years of experience) Business Analyst in the financial industry;
- Deep knowledge ALM data processes;
- Experience with MS SQL Server, Python and ETL processes;
- Knowledge of Interest Rate Risk (IRRBB);
- You have excellent communicative skills in English (must) and Dutch (nice to have).
Are you interested in this challenging project? Then reach out to Amanda Kreeft: