Public Funding Relationship Executive
Posted on Mar 9, 2021 by Springboard Charity
Our client futureproofs the talent pipeline for hospitality by helping people to get sustained employment through their specialist careers advice and guidance, skills training, tailored employability support, dedicated after care and access to work placements, which launch people into future careers in the hospitality, leisure and tourism industries.
Our client inspires younger people to explore careers in hospitality, giving them knowledge and skills, through their education programmes in schools, colleges and universities.
This charity champions and strengthens the hospitality industry, promoting it as a rewarding and worthwhile career path, collaborating with their business partners to attract and retain talent and equip hospitality businesses with hard-working, motivated and enthusiastic staff now and in the future.
As Public Funding Relationship Executive you will contribute to constructing successful funding applications alongside experienced Charity bid writers. You will be focused on public funding work, but will also have responsibilities to support the Charity's Trusts & Foundations funding work.
In your role you will manage a core group of funding accounts ensuring that all reports and applications for funding are delivered on time to funders. You will contribute to and/or complete first draft pre-qualifying questionnaires, tenders, on-line applications and funding offers on funding portals.
A day & month in the life of the Public Funding Relationship Executive…
- Contribute to researching and identifying potential funding opportunities aligned to the Charity's regional or national priority programmes.
- Contribute to and/or construct first draft pre-qualifying questionnaires and tenders with the support and guidance of the existing bid-writing team.
- Contribute to implementing compliance training for staff including records of attendance and to assist with compliance reports and audits.
- Learn and then have the ability to build first draft programme budgets.
- Manage relationships across a core group of funding accounts, ensuring that reports and new funding applications are delivered on time.
- Support the evaluation processes and evidence of impact requirements for the programmes.
- Maintain offers on funding platforms e.g. DWP DPS.
- Support Liaison with delivery teams to brief on successful bid requirements and timeframes.
This job is for you if you have…
- Excellent research and IT skills
- Task driven and able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work on your own and as part of a team.
- A desire to work within a highly focused, results driven fundraising team.
Ideally you will….
- Be driven to become a key member within a high quality fundraising team.
- Have the ability to build strong relationships and contribute to securing funds from public funders.
- Be someone who shares their core values.
'INSPIRE' 'MAKE A DIFFERENCE' 'CUSTOMER FOCUS' 'LISTEN' 'INCLUSIVE' 'DO' 'HONEST'
hr inspire Ltd is an equal opportunities business consultancy and employment agency that is serious about its compliance with legislation and GDPR. hr inspire Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Please note: By submitting your details in relation to this role you are giving us permission to both submit your application to the employer and retain your details on our database of job seeking professionals for future reference.