Website Project Manager
Posted on Mar 8, 2021 by mywork
his is a remote position.
Website Project Manager - Web / AGILE / SaaS £45,000 - £60,000 Remote - must be based in the UK Due to year on year growth my client is actively seeking an experienced Website Project Manager to join their team and contribute towards the successful delivery of their robust market leading innovative platform for the financial services industry. My client is enhancing their innovative cloud-based CRM solution which will enable the business to continue to provide their industry leading solutions to an expanding list of residential and commercial customers.
Website Project Manager - Reporting into the Product Director and working within a collaborative Software Delivery team that creates innovative products that will scale the business. You will take a lead in an integral Web Project Managing role, managing the enhancements, UX, SEO and build of my clients customer facing websites which will attract, retain and guide customers.
- Experienced as a Digital / Web Software focused Project Manager, Product Manager, Product Owner / Manager
- Excellent communication skills - able to engage and manage key stakeholders at all levels with diplomacy, able to translate technical jargon to non-technical audiences.
- Experience of utilising AGILE / Scrum methodologies
- You will have current experience of Delivering bespoke web / Digital products / projects within business tolerances
- Proven experience of work with cross functional teams - Website Development, UI / UX, Marketing and have experience of overseeing A/B testing
- Experience of working within a start-up environment is advantageous
Benefits My client offers a competitive salary, pension and benefits package, which includes paid holiday, health cover and access to a market leading flexible benefits portal where you can choose the benefits that work for you