Posted on Mar 8, 2021 by mywork
This is a remote position.
Financial Controller Fully Remote - applicants must reside within the UK £50,000 - £65,000
Due to year on year growth my client is expanding their finance team and is actively seeking a Financial Controller to redefine processes, advise the business with accounting and strategy Financial Controller - Based on the South Coast and nationally recognised as an established start up, providing innovative SaaS products to residential and B2B customers.
Reporting into the Managing Director your remit will be group level, responsible for all accounting activities, such as quarterly and annual accounts, transactions - accounts payable to receivable Payroll, Tax, Audit, Control Accounts and Operational Finance.
Financial Controller - You will be tasked with completing month end process, reconciliations, reporting, variance analysis and production of consolidated management accounts for the group. Manage all financial reporting, Tax and audit requirements Develop and implement financial policies, procedures and internal controls across the group Management of the full accounts receivable cycle and accounts payable cycle, i.e. invoicing to receipt Overseeing the payroll function, ensuring payroll is completed on time and accurate
Take responsibility for accurate and timely HMRC submissions and payments, including RTI submissions, PAYE payments, quarterly corporation tax instalments and VAT returns Working closely with the CFO on finance and efficiency improvements projects and assisting with ad-hoc requirements when needed. Including identifying and implementing cost saving / rationalisation initiatives
Requirements As the preferred applicant you will be:
- Qualified - accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Educated to degree level - ideally Maths / Economics
- Adaptable, open to change and find new ways of improving processes and controls and that work in line with the operations of the business
- Ability to understand operational requirements and translate them into financial metrics / target / budgets and help non-financial staff within the business manage budgets and the financial implications of decisions
- Able to evidence where and how you have saved the business money
- Confident in client relationships, experience of being involved/leading on commercial negotiations
- Advanced Excel skills are essential
- Good financial modelling and budgeting/planning skills are highly desirable
Benefits The Successful applicant will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits package which includes paid holiday, pension and BUPA.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£70k - £80k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£24k - £30k Annual
£32k - £37k Annual