Posted on Mar 3, 2021 by CV-Library
This is a home based role.
I am recruiting content writers on behalf of my client who develop training courses fro corporate clients. The type of content includes videos, interactive modules, infographics and visual summaries, podcasts, business simulations, e-learning, and presentation content designed for delivery on mobile devices, tablets, PCs and in the classroom. The Company have an excellent reputation for for making the complex simple.
Content Author, you will help in the writing of all learning module types. This involves reviewing customer source materials, extracting core elements of importance, and developing the written or verbal content for learning modules and other asset types.
Given the nature of the business, this is a very varied role that covers a wide range of tasks and responsibilities including:
* Reading and extracting core information from customer data to develop into learning materials
* Laying out the concepts and authored content for learning modules, for example in Word or PowerPoint
* Building a learning ‘story’ and writing copy for video scripts, PDFs, infographics, brochures, learning modules, and many other asset types
* Advising the graphics team on the concepts to be built into learning modules
* Proofing of draft and completed learning assets
* Attending meetings (online) with colleagues and customers for project briefings, development and feedback
I am looking for individuals who:
* Understand how people learn
* Demonstrate creativity and imagination to engage learners
* Are able to write succinct copy with good grammatical structure
* Can create compelling reading that makes the complex simple
* Are able to research and extract relevant data
* Are able to storyboard learning modules
* Take pride in the production of high-quality learning materials
* Are able to take the initiative to solve and follow up issues and questions
* Are punctual, well organized and able to meet delivery timescales under pressure
Candidates should be degree qualified, have an excellent command of the English language (written and oral) and have experience of creating the core content for learning modules.
Please call David for more information