Posted on Mar 3, 2021 by Gullview Technologies
Do you have the right stuff? Gullview Technologies is an exciting new and rapidly growing technology company focused on taking on the most vital and challenging business and technical challenges our clients face in competing in our highly connected business world today. Sounds like several other firms, right? At Gullview Technologies, we do this, but with a very significant twist. This position will be remote until the pandemic is over and then onsite in the Lansing, Michigan area. J
We are looking for a select few who have the drive, entrepreneurial spirit, and passion to lead our innovation and development efforts, solving these difficult (some say near impossible) business and technical challenges.
Position Overview: This position will be responsible for developing new features and functionality using the very latest developer tooling for external websites and applications running on the Microsoft stack including , MVC, Web Services, and SQL Server.
* Participate in problem analysis with business users and assist in determining software solutions and enhancements.
* Provide maintenance break/fix support for internal and external websites, and triage support issues to the other areas of development and support.
* 3+ years of related .NET development work experience.
* Experience with multiple .NET patterns and platform technologies like client/server, ASP .NET sites, web services, WCF endpoints, SOA, or MVC.
* Desired experience utilizing agile software practices or working in an agile environment using:
* Scrum software development practices.
* Automated unit testing.
* Continuous integration.
* Code reviews.
* Version control systems (e.g. Subversion, Git, or Mercurial).
* Strong communication skills and work ethic.
* Demonstrated history of staying current on best practices in technology.
* A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.