Sales Development Representative
Posted on Mar 3, 2021 by Proxyclick
Are you a self-starter and a team player?
We offer a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company building a proven SaaS-based Visitor and Workspace Management Solution used by Fortune 500 and SMEs globally. Our clients include companies such as Airbnb, Audi, Dimension Data, LOral, Pepsico and many more. Millions of people around the world use our mobile apps.
In everything we do, we strive to deliver a world-class customer experience and cater to the enterprise security needs of our clients. Our mission is to help customers be successful in delivering positive connections every day by transforming how employees, visitors, and contractors flow in and out of locations around the world. With Proxyclick, organizations ensure people are welcomed safely and efficiently on-site while ensuring all work locations are secure and comply with data regulations.
Proxyclick is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to identify and create new opportunities to help fill the pipeline of our Account Executives. In this role, you will be working closely with the marketing team that will support you by providing highly targeted lists of prospects within different market segments and relevant content.
This is a position that requires a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and a continuous improvement mindset. You will be part of a fast-growing team eager to transform offices to the 21st Century.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Achieving/exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (calls, appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
* Build solid prospecting campaigns through a set of tools to help with your outreach efforts
* Conduct A/B tests and experiments to improve the effectiveness of your campaigns
* Make outbound calls and emails
* Managing prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting in HubSpot
* 1-2 years experience in outbound prospecting is a must, preferably over the phone
* Hands-on experience with demand generation tools, CRM systems and sales automation software
* Expertise in understanding data, analysing results, and optimizing for scale
* Great listening skills and curiosity to uncover insights and commonalities about clients needs and pain points
* Rigorous and determined
* Must have perfect English communication skills, both verbally and in writing
* Post-secondary degree
* Previous experience in B2B SaaS scale-up is a plus
* Quick self-starter, pro-active, entrepreneurial attitude
* You have the ability to learn quickly and think on your feet
* You have a strong passion for sales and sales processes
* Your go-getter attitude finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammate
* An open culture allowing you to share your ideas and have an impact from day one
* Annual remote working trip (check our YouTube [ channel for a preview of our last ones)
* Autonomy and empowerment
* Commuter Benefit offered
* Competitive compensation + 21 vacation days annually
* Flexibility to work your own hours, sometimes from home or abroad
* Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) offered
* Medical offered
* International culture and learning atmosphere
* Stock option plan
* We set our hiring bar really high - you will be working with the best
* 401k plan offered
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Proxyclick we aim to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We believe that diversity of experience, perspectives and backgrounds lead to a better environment for our people and a better product for our users. We welcome everyone to our workplace, no matter where you are from, and the more diverse we are, the more unified our ability to ensure respectful connections all around the world.