Posted on Mar 2, 2021 by Perspecta
BUSINESS GROUP HIGHLIGHTS
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
The contractor works with data architects and metadata managers to model enterprise data, translating agency needs into long-term physical models and database designs in order to empower production systems.
* Identify and describe relationships between data fields and how they are maintained in enterprise databases
* Responsible for progressing and maintaining official description of enterprise datasets
* Organize the integration of data and migration activities to enhance operating efficiency
* Performs gap analysis of legacy application data structures and enterprise data warehouse
* Performs analysis on enterprise data holdings to reduce redundancy of data within existing systems or improve the way to conflate datasets from one system to another
* Analyze ETL processing to identify risk factors and make necessary recommendations to ensure data integrity in the data warehouse
* Applies naming standards, and metadata standards, checks models in and out of Model Repository, and documents data model translation decisions
* Participates in team discussions with other data modelers and data SMEs across the enterprise
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or specialized experience in a scientific or technical discipline, or equivalent Senior level experience as Data Modeler.
* 12+ years of experience with modeling tools around data warehousing business intelligence with experience on many database types
* Experience in data modeling principles/methods including conceptual, logical & physical data models
* Experience working with dimensionally modeled data
* Experience in translating/mapping relational data models into XML and Schema
* Experience with Collibra, Informatica or related data governance tools
* GEOINT domain knowledge, in particular GEOINT TCPED cycle
* Working experience with GEOINT TCPED metadata
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is anAA/EEO [ - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).