Posted on Mar 1, 2021 by CV-Library
Software Engineer, Leicestershire. £45,000 - £50,000.
£45,000 - £50,000 + 27 days plus all bank holidays and 8% employer pension contribution and private healthcare!
This Software Engineer job will suit:
* Strong C# programming experience
* Experience of leading or mentoring other team members
* Degree educated ideally in Maths, physics or Computer Science
* Self-motivated and self organised who can work as part of a multi-disciplined team
The Software Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
* Starting salary of £45,000 - £50,000 + good benefits package. No commute in to a city centre!
* Fast-paced team environment in a rapidly evolving, innovative company.
* An established engineering company with many years’ experience and experts in their field
* Great company culture – friendly and supportive
* An opportunity to be a key part of the team
The Software Engineer job will involve:
* Agreeing project releases
* Delegation of work
* Contributing to hands-on coding
* Early identification of risks and opportunities
* Ensure the teams maintains standards
This Software Engineer job is commutable from Leicester, Coventry, Hinckley, Wigston, Leicester Forest East, Leicestershire and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ml / (phone number removed)A
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £65k Annual
£27k - £35k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual