Posted on Feb 28, 2021 by Helical Levity
We're looking for a PPC Manager, to join our tight-knit marketing team. This role will report to the Marketing Team Lead. You will have strong experience with managing paid search campaigns, budget management, campaign performance and providing detailed post-campaign analysis.
This role requires strong analytical skills, as you will be required to analyse previous campaigns, ensuring they are achieving positive results and engagement. You'll be responsible for accelerating new user acquisition via multi-channel, paid marketing campaigns and by amplifying brand awareness to achieve long-term sustainable growth.
Our ideal candidate
- Will have a minimum of 3 years search activity experience, with a main focus on PPC, social and display.
- Will have a strong understanding of PPC campaigns and be able to take the lead and run with them.
- Will have the ability to monitor and evaluate campaign performance effectively and confidently.
- You'll be required to write copy for adverts and ensure this is kept up to date and relevant.
- Will stay on top of market trends and competitor analysis.
- You'll be experienced with using Google Analytics and other campaign performance tools, with strong analytical skills to identify opportunities for performance improvements.
- You'll have experience in technical auditing, keyword research, content recommendations reporting and forecasting, using relevant tools as necessary.
- Will have a flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas to the needs of clients.
- Will have the ability to meet deadlines and work in a pressurised environment.
- You'll have a keen eye for detail and a desire for perfection!
Our team combines a team of passionate and talented designers, developers and security researchers. Together we design and build the industry leading cyber security education product, CyberStart, used by over 200k students across the UK and US. The product, built mainly for young adults, is an engaging cyber security game where students take on the role of an agent in the cyber protection agency and get to hack, forensicate and code break their way through levels filled with a rich narrative, immersive design and realistic security labs.
We have a split remote/office-based workforce. This position has the option of being remote or located at our office in Ascott-under-Wychwood, which has hosted some fab team building and social events. As soon as it is feasible for us to do so, due to COVID restrictions, we will reinstate these events. At previous team meetings we have escaped from zombies, swung through trees and constructed our own gingerbread empires!Level and salary
This will be a contract role, with the potential to develop into a permanent position. Salary will be dependent on experience.Company benefits
- Pension (for permanent employees).
- Private healthcare and free eye-tests (for permanent employees).
- Flexible working.
- High spec hardware.
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays per year.
- Regular team 'get togethers' - virtual and in-person!
- Scope to attend industry events.
- Fantastic training and development opportunities.
Please apply with your CV and any further information you think would be relevant for us to see.