Posted on Feb 27, 2021 by CV-Library
Maintenance Engineer - 4 on 4 off (2 days/2 nights)
£38,000 to £42,000 doe + pension + bonus + holidays
Having worked with our chosen business partner for over 8 years they are once again looking at adding to their engineering team. This is a superb opportunity to join an award winning manufacturer of fabricated products. They have global footprint and are very keen in training and develpment of their staff.
▪ Undertake a range of repair and maintenance activities to maximise the reliability of plant machinery and equipment.
▪ Attend start of shift team briefings and complete of shift reports to ensure a comprehensive shift handover.
▪ Ensure compliance to preventative maintenance routines for all site equipment.
▪ Monitor equipment performance and work with the wider plant engineering team to design out recurring problems.
▪ Carry out installation work to include modifying existing equipment and installation of new equipment.
▪ Inspect completed installations and maintenance repair work to ensure conformance with required operational standards.
▪ Minimum of 3+ years’ experience of working in a busy manufacturing environment – FMCG environment - desirable.
▪ Experience of workings shifts desirable.
▪ H.N.C/ONC minimum/City & Guilds qualification or equivalent qualification in Mechanical/Electronic Engineering.
▪ Proactive approach to housekeeping, 5s methodology and waste minimisation.
▪ Proactive approach to Health & Safety in the workplace