IT eCommerce Business Analyst
Posted on Feb 27, 2021 by Rexnord
The IT eCommerce Business Analyst is responsible for the architecture, enhancement, and monetization of an industry leading customer experience in support of Rexnords DiRXN eCommerce productivity capabilities associated with search, selection, design and procurement. The IT eCommerce Business Analyst is a combined functional and technical position supporting the full online customer experience. This role will provide thought leadership around industry leading customer experiences and will be measured on business metrics associated with solution usage, customer experience, and revenue generation. This role is also responsible for the overall solution architecture, and will measured on the ability to integrate, scale, globalize, measure, and monetize differentiated capabilities. The eCommerce Business Analyst is a key lynchpin role, working across internal and external partners, to benchmark, design, deliver, and monetize differentiated industry leading eCommerce capabilities to delight customers and position Rexnord as a digital leader.
* Operate in key program management role to integrate the internal technical and functional teams to deliver industry leading digital solutions, applications and interfaces
* Design, implement, integrate and optimize solutions that are crucial to eCommerce success and are proven to increase revenue and produce ROI
* Collaborate with Marketing to implement best-practice experiences and analytics to fuel insights and actions in support of a differentiated leading Rexnords digital presence
* Collaborate with developers to provide an easy, user-friendly experience meeting customer expectations
* Serve as the subject-matter expert (SME) for the functional capabilities and underlying technical aspects of eCommerce platforms including configuration, analytics and data structures.
* Provides leadership to projects that create and continuously improve the functionality, reliability, scalability and security of the companys global eCommerce applications and systems
* Business Insight Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organizations goals.
* Customer Focus Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
* Balances Stakeholders Anticipating and balancing the needs of the multiple stakeholders.
* Global Perspective Taking a broad view when approaching issues, using a global lens.