Posted on Feb 26, 2021 by CV-Library
My Client is looking for someone who has with experience in Simulation, Engineering, CAD,PLM, or experience within Recruitment or a lead generation role
Is Educated to at least degree level in an engineering or science discipline and has at least 2 years experience in a similar role. You need to be comfortable working with customers, also has to be inquisitive as well as sales and technically driven.
You are the first person to contact businesses for the company to understand if and how there business will use the products you are selling, you are setting out the scene and passing the warmer leads onto the sales teams for meetings or zoom demos etc.
They are expanding their team rapidly in the UK and are looking for talented and enthusiastic lead developer who has an interest in the Engineering Sector.
* Motivated by bringing in new prospects and lead for new clients, by promoting a business you are passionate about.
* Enthusiastic about learning new skills and being able to bring in new clients to the business.
* Excited about working with the team in the office to bring in new clients to the businesses as well as getting new prospects into the diaries.
* Willing To do the necessary to get the job done and provide excellent customer service.
If so, we would love to hear from you!
What the job entails…
You will need to be proactive and focused on converting sales prospects into customers.
In addition to working in a local office, you will be expected to visit customers and prospects that are geographically dispersed, travel to other company locations, user conferences, shows and events.
This role will be based in Sheffield.
Some of your key responsibilities....
* Prospecting and creating, and new business leads and opportunities to be passed to the sales team.
* Setting up calls and meeting for the sales team to follow up on
* Building and establishing new relationships with warm as well as cold leads into the business to see if EDRMedeso products are something that their business could use.
* Planning and preparing calls and call lists and consistently making cold calls to new potential customers, whilst establishing new business
* Research and background checking on all businesses to produce less negative calls
* Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
* Providing management with market feedback.
* Identifying opportunities, also qualifying opportunities to pass over to the sales team
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £50k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual