Service Desk Analyst
Posted on Feb 26, 2021 by CV-Library
Role: Service Desk Analyst (1st line)
Salary: Up to £25,000p/a + Bonus
My client is very well-known Cloud managed services provider and voted in the top 100 companies to work for. With modern offices in Surrey which include Games rooms, break out areas, bar areas that are open on Fridays. Work life balance is at the heart of this business, work hard play hard mentality.
The nature of the role will be fast-faced, team-orientated with customer service and strong work ethic at the core of all interactions.
The role will be rewarded with opportunities to learn and progress in Technology, gain new skills and certifications and develop an exciting career in IT.
* Providing 1st line support to internal staff members
* Have a willingness to learn and support new technologies quickly
* Resolve incidents, investigate and solve problems and liaise with other teams and third parties to ensure proper implementation of solutions
* Own incidents and problems throughout their lifecycle in line with the ITIL model
* Complete installation of software and hardware in line with agreed policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will possess some, if not all, of the following attributes:
* Minimum 12 months experience working in a Service Desk environment
* Professional customer service language
* Good team worker, collaborator and transparency of knowledge sharing and experience
* Good time management and prioritisation skills
* Strong problem and incident management and resolution skills
* Able to maintain a positive and professional work attitude
If this role matches with your skills & experience and you'd like to apply, please send an up-to-date CV to (url removed) or call Aimee on (phone number removed) for more information.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£11.3 - £11.3 Hourly
£15 - £15 Hourly
£200 - £250 Daily
£25k - £28k Annual
£12 - £15 Hourly
£20k - £25k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£20k - £21.5k Annual