Software Developer - .net
Posted on Feb 25, 2021 by mywork
Software Developer .NET Developer - Back End £34,000 - £44,000 Bournemouth
You will be joining an established, market leading organisation in Bournemouth who provide bespoke software and support services. As UK market leaders and global specialists, they have a continuous drive to innovate and as a result, they are a thriving business that is investing and building the team for new opportunities.
Due to year on year growth, my client is actively seeking an highly skilled back end .NET Developer to join their experienced team to contribute to a number of key project, specifically the creation of back end API's and integration to my clients platform.
The Development team are a small but effective group who work closely with each other to support and organise day to day work and ensure project fulfilment.
Their technology stack uses a Micro Service Driven architecture that includes PHP, .NET Core, PostgreSQL, MySql, VueJS, Linux and more so there is real opportunity to expose yourself to new technologies and progress within the company.
Requirements You will be an accomplished, professional DotNet web developer with the abilities and experience to take ownership and see web based projects through to completion. Ideally, you can show us past and recent examples of this. It is essential that:
- You have at least 3 + years of commercial DotNet or DotNet Core web development experience
- Experience with MySQL, SQL
- Unit Testing
- Knowledge of current Front End languages and frameworks - advantageous, not essential
- Version Control (GIT)
- Continuous Integration.
Benefits The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Flexible / remote working
- Paid holiday
- Company bonus
- Access to a flexible benefits platform that allows you to chose a variety of discounts such as discounts on roadside recovery, vouchers, cinema tickets and house hold shopping
- Personal development allowance
- 24/7 access to a wellbeing helpline
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £80k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual
£45k - £65k Annual
£32k - £38k Annual