Posted on Feb 24, 2021 by CV-Library
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a Teacher of History looking for your next position? If so, then we want to hear from you!
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for a dedicated, hardworking and dynamic History Teacher to join this Ofsted rated "Good" school in St Helens. The school is well linked and is accessible via the A580, M6 and M58 motorways. The position is a temporary position to start on Monday 8th March and will be an ongoing booking, covering staff sickness.
The successful candidate will be passionate about their subject and able to inspire students throughout KS3 and 4. The school follow the AQA syllabus so experience teaching AQA History would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be joining a department that seeks to explore the concepts of identity, significance, change and continuity whilst allowing students to understand their place in the modern world.
To join us and be successful in this History Teacher role in St. Helens you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* Have experience of teaching History to KS3 and KS4.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click apply now to be considered for this History Teacher position based in St. Helens.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£120 - £180 Daily
£22.2k - £37.9k Annual
£131 - £213 Daily
£21k - £38k Annual
£26.5k - £42.6k Annual
£140 - £210 Daily
£29.9k - £45.8k Annual
£80 - £150 Daily
£32.2k - £42.6k Annual