Senior Business Systems Analyst
Posted on Feb 24, 2021 by Paradigm Information Services
Paradigm in looking for a Senior Business System Analyst to support our client a leader in the medical device industry. They are currently playing a role in the fight and treatment of the of COVID-19 virus. To be successful in this role you will need recent Oracle or Epicor ERP experience.
In this role you will be responsible for designing, configuring, testing, implementing, and supporting Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. This position will work closely with functional departments and Information Technology to ensure business requirements and technical resources are combined to produce successful systems implementations.
Type: Direct Hire
Location: Bothell, Washington
Pay Rate: DOE
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO, and sick leave
As a Senior Business System Analyst, you will:
* Collaborate with all business functions to ensure successful implementation and maintenance of the companys ERP system
* Provide technical/functional analysis, design, configuration and testing support for Epicor ERP 10 system and the other 3rd Party/Custom Applications in scope
* Collaborate with other analysts and business units to develop best practices in using the ERP system
* Provide in-depth technical/functional solutions to business leaders and IT management that ensure development and configuration of efficient application systems in accordance with established standards
* Provide day to day support of the ERP system including applying patches, reporting requirements, ad-hoc requests from business
* Maintain knowledge of current and future functionality and capabilities around ERP system
* Develop and maintain procedural documentation, test plans and test scripts for ERP system
* Follow System Development Life Cycle and Computer Systems Validation Policy when implementing system changes
* Assist in developing technical, user, and training materials
Our skills and experience wish list includes:
* Bachelors degree in business administration, accounting, computer science or a related field
* Sufficient work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
* 5 years of experience implementing, administering, managing and/or supporting ERP systems in a manufacturing environment, preferably in medical device or other regulated industry
* At least one Full Cycle ERP implementation playing a key role on a core team
* 3 years of experience with Epicor
* Critical thinker who engages in team discussion to work through problem solving or process improvements
* Successfully deliver end-to-end projects, working through obstacles in a matrix organization
* Knowledgeable in using SQL to query databases to help with research and troubleshooting efforts
* Experience creating and supporting functionality through configuration, use of APIs, Functional Business Objects, Queries
* Experience with a variety of development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) and SDLC best practices
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong ability to define and apply technology concepts to practical situations
* Able to learn new computer applications and technologies quickly
* Strong attention to detail
This client offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO, and sick leave
About Us, Paradigm
Want to love Mondays? It's possible when you love what you do. Paradigm is a staffing solutions firm dedicated to finding the perfect job for candidates. We're connected with some of the most innovative tech companies around, giving our employees that competitive edge needed in today's job market.
We are proud to offer a work environment free of harassment and discrimination. We value diversity and promote respect in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.