Posted on Feb 24, 2021 by CIO Technology Solutions
CIO Tech, a fast-growing MSP, is currently seeking an experienced IT Director to join us to manage the delivery of our Managed Services and Professional Services. As Director of IT, you will manage two teams totaling 20 employees and play a critical role in the growth of the company. You will be a valued member of the leadership team, and as such will own all technical services processes and systems, and overall customer satisfaction. This position oversees day to day infrastructure, end user support activities and project management.
This position will continually improve our IT solutions, infrastructure standards, policies, processes, and procedures to ensure stability and security of our IT environment and will contribute to our product/service roadmap decisions and implementation. It is a hands-on role responsible for developing teams and their managers. This individual will workwith the CEO and President to identify new technical solutions to enhance our client services and product portfolio.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
* Engage and collaborate with Sr. management to define and understand IT strategy and create new IT capabilities that support company goals, objectives, and milestones.
* Maintain day-to-day operational effectiveness of the Professional Services Team including service desk level 3 escalations, customer on-boarding, and customer projects.
* Monitor, maintain, and manage service level agreements with the internal and company client infrastructure.
* Responsible for client and internal system performance including patch management, endpoint security, uptime, and maintenance windows.
* Develop a renewal and upgrade schedule for company and client infrastructure and operating systems.
* Maintain day-to-day operational effectiveness of the Project Team ensuring successful creation, implementation, and completion of internal and client facing projects.
* Establishes and enforces all internal IT policies and security.
* Attend change control and other departmental meetings to provide insight, make recommendations, and participate in change management and process development.
* Prioritize IT initiatives, assign tasks and actively manage resources, timelines, and delivery schedules.
* Accomplish financial objectives by thoroughly defining the project scope and forecasting the requirements of the project, managing expenses, analyzing the variances, and initiating corrective action.
* Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in Information Technology
* Minimum of five (5) years of experience in management of IT infrastructure, IT Teams of more than 10 people including engineers and project managers
* Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management
* Experience with Hybrid Cloud Solutions, Azure, and AWS a plus
* Experience working for and growing a cloud/manager service provider a plus
* Experience with ticketing solutions
* ITIL Foundation Certification preferred
* Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
* In office position
* Only applicants located in the Tampa area will be considered.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* PTO Package
* Community Volunteering Program with PTO Comp
* Complete Insurance package (includes health, dental, vision, life, and ancillary coverage options)
* IRA Package with 100% match
* Referral Bonuses
* Business casual attire
* Frequent company events, lunches and other perks