Posted on Feb 24, 2021 by Biofourmis
Biofourmis is a rapidly growing digital therapeutics company that pioneered and is the leader in Personalized Predictive Care. Our disruptive innovations technology uses advanced clinical grade wearable sensors to continuously monitor bio vitals and process them using our patented and FDA approved AI/ML algorithms to predict changes in physiology that are co-related to medical and disease events in the cardiac, oncology, respiratory, and other therapeutic areas.
We are a dynamic high-growth company, having quadrupled in size in the last 12 months. We are a global organization with offices in Boston, Singapore, Bangalore, and Zurich. We are backed by some of the premier venture capitalists in the world and enjoy the confidence of customers who are leaders in the healthcare and life sciences industry.
Biofourmis Digital Health solutions are deployed in partnership with worlds leading biotech, pharma and health systems that are pushing the innovation boundaries to improve outcomes.
With our rapidly growing customer base and project portfolio, we are building a group of implementation experts to lead delivery of projects for our customers. This group will work closely with our customers teams for deploying Biofourmis solutions and maximize the value derived by our customers. The implementation team will also work in close collaboration with internal cross-functional team.
We are seeking a Business Analyst with experience in client focused solutioning with domain knowledge of medical devices, healthcare, clinical trials and/or hospital operations to be a part of the team. The individual will be responsible for facilitating the interaction between clients and internal project and product teams during the implementation of key projects. The individual must be able to facilitate workshops/sessions with key users, elicit business requirements and translate into application requirements, define scope and objectives and document them to support product and project teams. This is a key role that will have direct impact on the companys relationship with external customers and business partners.
* Facilitate client/customer interactions, including early engagement to elicit and assess requirements, through implementation and steady state transition.
* Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams of experts including Product, Engineering, Regulatory, Quality, Security, Compliance, and Customer Service to deliver successfully on a customer engagement.
* Collect, organize and analyze project related information from client teams for development and product management teams.
* Partner with project and product teams to deliver on customer engagements.
* Manage appropriate project documentation and reporting needs
* Facilitate the definition and documentation of business process flows.
* Support delivery teams in project tasks and ensure deliverables are of the highest quality, timelines are met, within budget while delighting our customers.
* Report project status to internal stakeholders, management, and external customers as needed.
* Monitor and achieve alignment on scope of work identify project dependencies and risks and facilitate mitigation plans.
* Support and manage vendor and business partner relationships where appropriate for the delivery of customer engagement.
* Maintain a positive, flexible, results-oriented attitude and embrace a culture of customer success and operational excellence
* 3+ years of experience in fast paced and dynamic environment, working within customer/client facing teams for project delivery
* Experience as analyst, leading requirements gathering, analysis, documentation and reporting.
* Bachelors degree in business, healthcare, information technology or related industry
* Strong understanding of project management methodologies and best practices
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience in healthcare systems, hospitals, medical devices, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, or life sciences industry, with general understanding of regulatory requirements for the industry (e.g. GxP, Software as Medical devices, Combo therapies, HIPAA, GDPR etc.).
* Experience working in a fast paced rapidly growing startup
* Experience working with cross functional global teams spread across time zones