Posted on Feb 24, 2021 by Vera Cadillac Buick GMC
Vera Cadillac Buick GMC is looking for Part Time Receptionist to join our growing Family!
We are a Family Owned & Operated dealership founded in South Florida. The Vera Family began serving this community with the first Cuban restaurant in 1956 and then got into the car business in the mid 80s. We have been serving the South Florida community for over 60 years!
We are looking for friendly, fluent bi-lingual English and Spanish individuals who enjoy customer interaction. We do business very differently than the average car dealership and treat our customers with trust, respect and dignityunlike the typical dealership in South Florida.
Restaurant, and retail/mall employees make up some of our best employees because they are use to providing great customer service, they are friendly and polite, and know how to work retail hours.
We are centrally located in Pembroke Pines with easy access off major highways. If you are fluent, friendly, professional please apply.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
* Meet and greet customers in a professional manner
* Operate switchboard telephone system
* Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the amount of time spent on hold
* Take thorough messages, indicating the callers first and last name, company name if applicable, the time and the message the caller wishes to leave
* Provide basic information to callers who have general inquires
* Assist with filing duties and other administrative tasks as needed
* Prepare sales and service gas tickets for the Accounting Department
* Serve as a backup to the Sales Department Cashier
* Assist the General Manager with various clerical duties as needed
* Attend meetings and trainings as scheduled
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Be friendly, professional, courteous and efficient when working with all customers and employees
Vera Motors is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to operate a multi-line switchboard
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
* Ability to work well with the public
* Ability to work in a team environment
Part Time Benefits Include
* Opportunity For Career Advancement
* Opportunity For Full Time Employment
Full Time Benefits Include
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Vacations
* 401K With Employer Match
* Health Insurance
* Paid Training