Global Benefits and Mobility Coordinator
Posted on Feb 23, 2021 by Amnesty UK
London, United Kingdom
Design & Creative
£41.6k - £41.6k Annual
Amnesty International UK are looking for a Global Benefits and Mobility Coordinator to assist the International Pay and Reward Manager on a 6-month Fixed Term Contract.
You will be working remotely initially, once working from the office is permitted you will be based within our London office.
* The purpose of this role is to manage all the global benefits enrolment for Pensions, Medical Insurance, Life Insurance.
* Coordinate global mobility. Ensure a positive relocation experience for employees and their families by proactively managing all aspects of relocation
* Manage third-party Benefit brokers and relocation suppliers to ensure employees get the best service and AI gets value for money
* Supporting reward projects as needed
* Global Benefits
* Life and Medical Insurance
* Mobility: Relocation, Tax, and Immigration
* Invoices and Budget Tracking
* Process Map
This is not meant to be an exhaustive list of duties. The need for flexibility is required and the post holder is expected to carry out any other related duties that are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Knowledge and experience:
* Demonstrates excellent analytical skills and ability to create useful and actionable reports from data.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Products, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) - Excel - Has knowledge of excel - can download/ upload reports, conduct audits, using various spreadsheets from System and payroll
Personal stylex and attributes:
* Personally credible, with a professional demeanor that generates the trust and confidence
* Excellent attention to detail
* Possesses a high level of resilience and drive
* Ability to respond quickly and accurately to requests for data, takes pride in providing excellent customer service
Amnesty International is a global movement of more than 7 million people who campaign for a world where human rights are enjoyed by all. We reach almost every country in the world and have:
* more than 2 million members and supporters who drive forward our fight for rights
* more than 5 million activists who strengthen our calls for justice
Our aim is simple: an end to human rights abuses. Independent, international and influential, we campaign for justice, fairness, freedom and truth wherever they're denied. And whether we're applying pressure through powerful research or direct lobbying, mass demonstrations or online campaigning, we're all inspired by hope for a better world. One where human rights are respected and protected by everyone, everywhere.
At Amnesty International, we are passionate about what we do and we are proud of our achievements as a movement. To compensate our employees for the critical work they do, we reward them through a combination of an attractive and sector competitive salary and benefits package, high levels of engagement and involvement, and a commitment to employee development.
Benefits include 37 days annual leave (inclusive of public holidays and grace days), pension scheme, employee assistance programme, life assurance and many more benefits designed to suit your own personal lifestylex. All of this, in a professional, engaging environment.
For further information on our benefits, please visit
WHAT WE HOPE YOU WILL DO NEXT
If you are talented, passionate about human rights and want to use your skills, knowledge and experience to change the world then we would encourage you to click 'Apply for this Role' below.
Freedom, Justice, Equality. Let's get to work.
N.B. We reserve the right to close a vacancy before the closing date in the event of an overwhelming response or a change in business priorities.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
Enfield Town, Greater London, United Kingdom
£11 - £11 Hourly
Greater London, United Kingdom
£28k - £34k Annual
City and County of the City of London, United Kingdom
£25k - £30k Annual
London, United Kingdom
£23k - £27k Annual