LAB LTE/ORAN Radio Tester
Posted on Feb 23, 2021 by Link Consulting
Denver, CO 80201
1 Mar 2021
- Experience on RAN Nodes Deployment.
- RAN deployment engineers who has good understanding of networking and cloud platform.
- Basic knowledge of RAN Performance KPIs.
- Should know about Hardware of RAN Nodes.
- Knowledge of the Cloud platform Open stack/Kubernetes for the RAN component deployment.
- Knowledge of the ORAN specification and split architecture for 4G/5G.
- Good knowledge of the networking
- Good understanding on 4G & 5G concepts such as DL/UL scheduling, LTE power control, Beamforming fundamentals, MIMO, ENDC.
- Experience with ongoing 3GPP Rel activities is beneficial
- Experience with system testing activities such as feature validation, test description documentation, parameter optimization, performance analysis, test strategy creation, problem troubleshooting
- Strong knowledge in 4G& 5G air interface and call processing technologies and network architecture specifically focused on Radio Access Network
- Good understanding of overall Wireless systems with emphasis on PHY, MAC, RLC, RRC and PDCP layers
- Working experience in Lab testing and IOT testing is preferred
- Understanding of IOT technologies including eMTC, NB-IOT,S1 & X2 Interface
- Experience in EMS systems, managing network elements, software upgrades, MOP verification
- Experience with SW development is beneficial
- Understanding of 3GPP systems: Core and RAN networks
- Understanding of HW as well as SW architecture
- Experience with test tools including protocol analyzers, XCAL/QXDM, Wireshark, Channel Emulator, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators, etc.