Posted on Feb 23, 2021 by Ascension
We Are Hiring:
Physical Therapist-Good Samartin Health Center- Merrill, WI
*Work Schedule- Full-Time 72 hours per pay period
What You Will Do:
Evaluate and conduct medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs.
* Perform initial and on-going assessments of patient's condition.
* Establish, revise and evaluate a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient/family.
* Perform therapy interventions utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of the patient.
* Oversee activities of physical therapy assistants, students and other support personnel.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
* BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
* Rehab Therapist specializing in Physical Therapy (RPT) credentialed from the Wisconsin Physical Therapy Examining Board obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
* Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
Why Join Our Team: