Posted on Feb 23, 2021 by Que Technology Group
This position is for a Software Engineer to support mission critical application and web service development in support of an Identity and Access Management (IdAM) solution. Technical responsibilities include support for software design, development, integration, test, and operational maintenance. Development includes acquisition of attributes from authoritative sources, integration with a COTS LDAP or Virtual Directory, and Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC) Web Services.
* TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
* Bachelors Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
* 5 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years.
* 2 years experience with Linux, Eclipse. Maven, and Java
* 2 years work experience in the SIGINT, IA, or IT domains.
* Java/JEE programming building robust, scalable, secure, and high-performance applications Developing and hosting software on RHEL or CentOS platforms Commercial middleware platforms/Application Servers (e.g. JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic) Implementing and integrating with API and Web Services (SOAP and REST) LDAP protocol, directories, and replication (RedHat DS) PKI encryption and authentication Relational databases and programming via JDBC Version Control (GIT, SVN, CVS or similar) Ticketing systems (JIRA, Redmine, or similar) Docker Containers Excellent oral and written communication skills able to clearly communicate architecture and design concepts. Ability to write technical documentation including wiki sites, blogs, XML/HTML. Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet deadlines.