Posted on Feb 23, 2021 by Que Technology Group
Software Engineer supporting the Application Messaging Framework (AMF). Responsible for the design, development and testing of a new cloud-based enterprise service supporting multiple systems across the Customer enterprise. Candidate should demonstrate a strong background developing enterprise-grade Java applications with experience matching the skills outlined below. Experience with Distributed Streaming Platforms or Messaging is a plus.
* TS/SCI clearance with full scope polygraph
* Bachelor's degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
* 3 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4 years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 7 years.
* 3+ years of experience developing enterprise-grade Java applications
* Ability to debug and resolve application errors and performance bottlenecks in a timely and effective manner
* Ability to clearly communicate ideas and status updates to peers and management
* Experience developing software with Git, Maven and Gradle
* Experience developing, deploying, and maintaining software in an Enterprise Linux environment
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.