Posted on Feb 23, 2021 by Que Technology Group
This position is for a Software Engineer to support mission critical application and web service development in support of an Identity and Access Management (IdAM) solution. Technical responsibilities include support for software design, development, integration, test, and operational maintenance. Development includes acquisition of attributes from authoritative sources, integration with a COTS LDAP or Virtual Directory, and Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC) Web Services.
* TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
* Bachelors Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
* 5 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years.
* 2 years experience with Linux, Eclipse. Maven, and Java
* 2 years work experience in the SIGINT, IA, or IT domains.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.