Junior Project Manager/Planner (Dublin)
Posted on Feb 23, 2021 by Project People
12 MONTH CONTRACT
I have an exciting opportunity to work as a Junior Project Manager/Planner for a telecoms company based in Dublin.
We are looking for a Junior Project Manager who also has planning experience to provide specific technical expertise on the planning requirements for their portfolio of telecommunications infrastructure.
This is an opportunity to work within a multi-disciplinary project team, in a fast-paced working environment. The Junior PM/Planner will provide advice and guidance on exempted development provisions and the national, regional and local policy contexts relevant to telecommunications infrastructure. You will be the interface between us, local authorities and An Bord Pleanála. You will be responsible for all aspects of the development management process ie planning applications, planning appeals, compliance, enforcement etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out site visits and surveys.
- Advising on use of the exempted development provisions.
- Submitting planning applications and appeals for telecommunications infrastructure.
- Managing out-sourced service providers.
- Conducting pre-planning meetings and liaising with local authority broadband officers.
- Reporting to the project team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Couple of years experience of working as a PM/planner in local authority/private sector
- Experience of working with telecommunications/infrastructure/utilities providers an advantage.
- Professional society membership would be advantageous.
- An ability to communicate legislative planning considerations clearly.
- An ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with third-party stakeholders (local authorities).
- An understanding and experience with budgets, work programme and project management.To apply for the Junior PM/Planner please send your CV to (see below)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.