Site Reliability Engineer
Posted on Feb 23, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Site Reliability Engineer/Fullstack Developer for a project in the Amsterdam Area. The client is in the FMCG Industry and the contract is for 6 month initially. Start is ASAP.
SREs perform deep problem analysis, detect infrastructure or code defects, define, report, and create observability processes for Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and work with product delivery teams to provide long term solutions to production issues.
For this role you should have:
- Ability to observe, diagnose, and develop fixes for production issues quickly and efficiently
- Ability to develop and drive Real Time monitoring solutions that provide visibility into site health and key performance indicators
- Highly confident and capable in reporting and communicating high value metrics to leadership. Deep understanding of the business landscape and how site reliability influences our consumers
- Working understanding of IT service management (Incident, Problem, Change and Knowledge management)
- Practical experience in managing and leading application reliability practices for consumer facing web and mobile experiences
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area
- 5 years of professional experience in software development, operations, or support
- Strong design and development experience with Java
- Basic understanding of DNS, Networking, Virtualization, Linux
- Expertise in designing/building/supporting scalable cloud-based Micro Services
- Experience with Docker and/or Serverless patterns
- Experience with at least one No-SQL database like DynamoDb, Cassandra, etc.
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs
if you are interested in the position, please apply and I will give you a call to discuss further.
Excited to meet you!