SAP FI/CO Specialist
Posted on Feb 23, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Within our client (a large enterprise within the financial industry), an implementation of different changes related to Finance and Source-to-Pay applications is being executed. As an addition to the team that will make this happen, we are looking for a SAP expert!
You will join the scrum team that supports a broad range of modules:
- Gather and discuss requirements with business stakeholders and (other) scrum teams.
- Refine the work and create smaller user stories for the shippable products that need to be delivered.
- You use standard solution of the SAP modules.
- You design, perform fit-gap-analyses, test, implement and maintain SAP ECC solutions.
- You are able to create functional solutions between SAP ECC and other applications.
- You are responsible for the end-to-end processes, including integration with other SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Prepare and run test scripts.
- You are a mentor and trainer for the team members and end users in SAP FICO module.
The scrum team you will be joining is a group of ambitious and international team players. The culture is informal and there is room for fun.
What you need for this position:
- You are a functional expert in the SAP ECC FICO modules;
- Able to be in the lead for solutions related to the finance area;
- Expertise in design, build and support;
- Knowledge and experience in working with Agile (Scrum);
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably also Dutch;
- It's a 'nice to have' if you also have knowledge of/experience with the modules: SAP Material Management, vendor invoice management; SAP Real Estate.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Do not hesitate to reach out for further information!
Amanda Kreeft | (see below)