Azure Cloud Architect
Posted on Feb 23, 2021 by Empiric Solutions
Azure Cloud Architect - Belgium - Freelance
Exciting opportunity to work on a multi-year Greenfield project based in Belgium. The client is looking to hire a Azure cloud Architect to join the team and help evolve the platform. The role combines both the implementation and partial support of the solutions before the transition to the operational teams.
The Azure Cloud Architect will support with the implementation of new IT solutions and support the improvement of existing solutions. He/she will ensure the implementation of solutions that integrate into the IT landscape in collaboration with functional architecture, IT security teams and the IT provider.
- Functional and technical skills, including knowledge and mastery of the following technologies
- Azure: analysis, design and implementation of architectures on a variety of themes combining IaaS and/or PaaS concepts
- Azure: good knowledge of the following bricks (App Service, App Gateway, SQL Server)
- Azure AD: good knowledge (PIM, etc.)
- Infrastructure as Code: good implementation knowledge (Azure Resource Manager, Terraform)
- Azure DevOps: good knowledge and operational mastery of the concepts of continuous integration and delivery (Azure Pipelines)
MUST be French speaking
If you think you're suitable for this role please apply directly.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.