Senior Software - Engineer (IT)
Posted on Feb 23, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Senior Software Engineer vacancy for our Zug based client in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 5+ years of experience in software development paired with knowledge of agile software development and continuous integration and deployment
- Expertise with best coding practices TDD, unit-testing, clean code and working Containers
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or in a similar field
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Participating in all phases of software development from design to development, testing and bug fixing
- Involving in defining work packages, estimations, plans and implementation within the development team
- Completing the assigned work packages correctly, completely and in a timely manner
- Providing all necessary documentation according to the software development process
- Reviewing application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it
- Contributing actively to sprint goals and continuous improvement
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.