Application Support (Trading)
Posted on Feb 23, 2021 by McGregor Boyall
For our client in Amsterdam we are actively seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the role of Senior Application Support (Electronic Trading Equity Derivatives). Individual must be extremely dependable and self-motivated with excellent communication skills and learning agility. Experience in technical support and customer service positions desired.
They lead the industry globally in tradeable products and services. This company is committed to developing innovative products, delivering unparalleled service and offering cutting-edge trading technology. A career here means the chance to work for the industry leader and have a direct impact on continued success in the marketplace
- The Senior Application Support in Trading area role is to provide senior-level support answering questions and resolving participant issues related to trading, market data and technology
- Support day to day associated tasks with operations, trade support and oversight over live Production trading systems. This includes handling inbound calls and email traffic for the Trade Desk, as well as monitoring all trading, reporting and market data systems proactively
- Serve as an escalation and coordination point during Production critical incidents, and will oversee the full issue resolution life cycle including communication to market participants and vendors
- Manage the Trade Desk in the absence of the Operations Manager, will be expected to contribute new ideas to improve operational efficiency, and may help lead on project based work
- 4+ years on similar position
- Strong previous experience having supported Equity Derivatives products.
- Equivalent of Bachelor's Degree.
- FIX protocol proficiency preferred.
- Experience of monitoring and support of production mission critical trading and market data systems preferred.
- Customer on-boarding experience preferred.
- Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
- Windows and Linux experience preferred.
- SQL proficiency preferred.
- Bash or Python Scripting experience preferred.
- Compensation programme, made up of salary and bonus
- Retirement plan with matching contributions
- Gym membership
- Life insurance
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€400 - €400 Daily