Contract Operations Manager (100% temporary)
Posted on Feb 23, 2021 by Experis AG
Contract Operations Manager (Pharma 100% temporary)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client we are looking for a Contract Operations Manager with proven experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Responsible for the entire contract life cycle management throughout 32 countries
- Preparing/reviewing/managing contracts and other documents
- Ensuring compliance of documents
- Engaging and negotiating with stakeholders
- Acting as spokesperson for all inquiries and providing guidance
- BA degree in law, finance, or business administration
- At least 8 years' experience in a similar role
- Pharma/Biotech industry and distributor business preferred
- Experience with healthcare compliance
- Experience with policy and contract draftings
- Fluency in English and good writting skill in German
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send me your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Rosi Pang.