GIS Technician - Jr level
Posted on Feb 23, 2021 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a GIS Technician to edit roadway maps. Remote due to Covid until dafe to go into an office
The responsibilities of the GIS Technician Include:
- Edit road centerlines and characteristics
- Coordinate with partners to obtain data and verify ownership of roads
- Plan, coordinate and support of simultaneous tasks and GIS projects
- Prepare and deliver reports
- Use geospatial data in the creation and production of GIS data and maps
- Extensive working knowledge of the ESRI ArcGIS 10.x Desktop software suite and general GIS principles and concepts
- Experience with ArcGIS editing tools, shapefiles, personal/file geodatabases, geodatabase topology and editing in a SDE multi-user database.
- Familiarity with querying databases and validating data
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".