Project Manager - Belgium
Posted on Feb 23, 2021 by LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
Role - Project Manager
Duration - 6 months+
Location - Belgium
Responsible to manage very large and complex projects,
- Responsible to ensure that the business or technical projects are delivered on -time
- To define together with all involved parties the needed project budget.
- To define in cooperation with your project team a clear and realistic project plan
- To avoid problems by identifying pro-active risks/issues and initiating timely the appropriate actions.
Reporting and Communication:
- To liaise on a continuous basis with management from the impacted departments avoiding surprises by ensuring they are "at any time"fully aware of the project status.
- To provide day-to-day management and coaching of one or more virtual teams
Degree & Experience:
Proven experience as dedicated Project Manager in complex environments
- Experience in the TELCO industry is desired
- Proven successful management for multiple End-To-End major business/technical projects involving IT development
- Experience with Agile way of working
- Familiar with Project Management methodologies PMI, Prince 2
- Familiar with Office Tools: Word, Excel, MS-Access, MS Project and Powerpoint
- Dealing with ambiguity and conflict management
- All-round, able to manage all types of projects, business and technical
- Dutch or French
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.