Client Account Representative (Dutch Speakers)
Posted on Feb 23, 2021 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: Client Account Representative (Dutch Speakers)
Location: Utrecht, NL
Duration: 1 year contract with extension
The Client Account Representative will work with the corresponding Account team, Customer Support, Development, Business Units, Partners and Customer personnel to understand: The customer's business and technical environment. - the short- and long-term goals for those products the customer has deployed.
The Client Account Representative responsibilities will also include the following:
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with SMB accounts to promote the Company's products and services and profitable business relationships. Utilises detailed knowledge of products and thorough knowledge of clients' business to consult and provide solutions that will increase value and ROI for clients. Responsible for managing the overall account relationship and serves as the 1st point of contact for customer. Works with clients on contract renewals and escalated Customer Care issues.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of our software products, operational procedures and brings together all key operating groups supporting each SMB client. Will have value added conversations throughout the life of the contract with customers with the ultimate goal of customer retention. Will own a territory of accounts and will ensure each customer's expectations, growth and ROI is met and company software product is adding value.
- Delegate projects/tasks to appropriate operating teams, track progress against plan and drive to completion; Lead renewal discussions and involve sales and legal teams as needed. For larger SMB accounts (50 units or more) lead project team meetings, engage and manage necessary stakeholders for project deliverables;
- Forecast and track key account performance metrics, such as, installation or support, usage, value/ROI of large SMB customer accounts (50+)
The Client Account Representative plays a vital role in shaping the customer's experience with product and services under Premier Support contract. The SAM engages with their customer as a principle contact point for all technical issues, concerns, and guidance. It is the job of the SAM to guide their customer to continual success and shepherd them clear of difficulty.
In this role, the Client Account Representativeshould aspire to level of Trusted Adviser in their customers' eyes. This is achieved through strong and consistent relationship building, and a proven track record of sound decision making, technical and managerial competence, and inspired confidence in one's own abilities and motives.
What we're looking for...
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Prior successful experience delivering technology solutions to all levels within an organisation, from executive management through the technical staff.
- Proven ability to develop relationships with customers.
- Experience participating with salespeople and being responsible for the technical aspects of the sales cycle.
- Systems administration on relevant systems. Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent experience
Optimally, the SAM will have practical knowledge, via sales, support, services, etc., of IT infrastructure, the systems used to support it, the guiding principles and best-practices that drive IT, and a Bachelor's degree, in a related or complimentary field of study. The SAM should be recognisable as a leader, a coach, and a mentor.
Even better of you have:
Direct experience with product and solutions or SaaS offerings.
A degree of technical acumen that allows the SAM to track and understand highly technical topics and scenarios.
The ability to recognise potential revenue opportunity and engage the account team.
A passion for exceptional customer service. Work closely with customers' project management team to ensure stable, trusting relationships
Design and develop account management strategy documents based on customer analysis and assessment
Served as primary point of contact for customers for account management and escalation issues
Proactively identify new consulting and product sales opportunities within the organisation
Enhance customer satisfaction level with provided products and services, through meeting customer expectations, follow-up, and positive problem resolutions
Maintain technical competence by keeping abreast of technology and technological developments, practices, procedures, etc.
Plan and direct own activities with minimal management supervision
Provide an informal leadership role to other support representatives within the organisation
Provide timely status reports to Management
Manage, track and escalate, when appropriate, all customer RFEs and defects
Judiciously leverage resources (PM, Professional Services, Engineering) to balance customer needs