Level 2 Support - Microsoft Teams
Posted on Feb 23, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Level 2 Support for Microsoft Teams wanted for a Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 2+ years of experience in Microsoft Teams and associated Microsoft 365 technologies like Information Barriers and Data Loss Prevention
- Understanding of Skype for Business and Cloud Voicemail and technical skills in 2nd Level Operations role
- Experience integrating Teams and Skype for Business with other unified communications systems
- Ability to convey technical concepts to individuals without prior technical knowledge or understanding of topics
- Experience with coordinating business application stakeholders and infrastructure teams to ensure successful upgrades, installations or integration activities
- Excellent written, organizational, and verbal communication skills as well as ability to collaborate with cross functional teams
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Analysing and delivering solutions on Microsoft Teams & Skype for Business platform components involving solutioning, technical delivery, L2 and syndication with multiple stakeholders
- Deploying and supporting Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business providing guidance and deep technical knowledge on various Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business engineering and operational element
- Providing technical subject matter expertise on Microsoft 365 services leveraged by Teams and Microsoft 365 Compliance and governance for Microsoft Teams
- Assisting with the functionality transition from Skype for Business to Teams
- Identifying improvements and creating business cases and conducting strategic planning exercises with senior stakeholders
- Developing roadmaps and objectives as well as reviewing current and proposed architecture to arrive at an end state solution
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.